Not sure if you heard, but I’ve decided to start giving out free audition / performance evaluations. Why am I doing this? And why for free?
Well, I figure a lot of performers are getting back to auditioning now that Covid is wrapping up. And what better way to serve others who have been forced to be out of the performing game for so long than giving out free advice?
When prepping for an audition or performance, it’s always a good idea to get some outside feedback. You can ask non-professionals like your friends or your mom. This is valuable practice because the more times you perform something in front of others, the more confident you’ll feel!
You can pay a voice lesson teacher or audition coach to help you out. This is a completely valid option which I will likely begin offering in the near future! But sometimes you don’t have $75 to spend on a vocal lesson or don’t have time to get one scheduled before your audition.
SO I decided to give vocal performance evaluations out for free! Check out the product listing below if you’re interested!!
The TLDR is I’m a classically trained, multi-genre vocalist who wants to help you polish your audition for free. I’ll give you non-sugar-coated, professional advice on your musicality, pitch, physicality, character concentration, and the overall impact of your audition!
Is this for you? I’m offering these free vocal performance evaluations to:
- Musical Theatre Auditioners
- Jazz Vocalists
- Classical Vocalists
- Country / Folk Singers
as those are my preferred genres!
So how do you get evaluated?
- Simply “buy” this listing (it’s 100% free, no tax, no nothing. You’re simply giving me permission to email you. I promise I will never spam you or bother you. That’s the worst and I’m a real person who also hates that.)
- I’ll email you instructions for what to include in the video I’ll evaluate, preferences on video & microphone quality, and some more preliminary information!
- You’ll record your audition or performance (no-stress) and send it to me.
- I’ll evaluate your performance using the aforementioned criterion and email you my feedback!
I can’t wait to give you some feedback on your audition (or performance)!!
If you don’t have any upcoming performances or auditions, but know somebody who does, please pass this along to them!