Weekly click-and-go audio lessons delivered to your device.
Learn in the car. Learn at the breakfast table. Bring music appreciation and sacred music into your home without any fuss.
Sing along to traditional Catholic hymns and Latin chants.
Learn the history of Catholic music and timeless compositions inspired by the faith wriiten by Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, and more.
Grow an authentically Catholic family culture by singing in your domestic church.
You don't have to have a full-on 30-minute lecture to teach your kids music. Play Sing With Grace episodes at the breakfast table or in the car on the way to soccer!
The musical tradition of the universal Church is a treasure of inestimable value, greater even than that of any other art.
1. Hymn Histories & Musical Breakdowns
2. Hymn ‘Repeat-After-Me’ Singalongs
3. Professional Recordings
to Sing by Heart
You know there are hundreds of beautiful Catholic hymns and traditional chants that your kids could be singing by heart…but you’re not sure where to find them.
You *are* sure that they’re not in your parish hymnal that contains mostly sentimental tunes from the 70s.
Every month in the Sing With Grace studies we cover two new hymns and two famous compositions so your family can take the time to explore the hymn’s history and learn them by heart.
Sing With Grace is devoted to sharing beautiful Catholic music with families who yearn to fill their domestic church with sounds that glorify the Lord and soothe the soul.
The only downside?
Now you’ll have to explain to your kids why the parish music is almost heretical.
Why should you bother teaching your kids sacred music?
Why Take the Time to Teach Sacred Music?
It's lovely to meet you!
I'm Grace! A Catholic musician dedicated to inspiring younger generations to love Our Lord through the beauty of sacred music.
- I’m on a mission to give Catholic mamas the resources to bring Catholic music into their homes.
- When I converted from Anglicanism to Catholicism 5 years ago, I was shocked to hear the music at my Catholic parish was nowhere *close* to as reverent or glorifying as the traditional chant and Mass settings at the Protestant service. It had me second-guess my conversion–shouldn’t the Church with the True Presence of Christ have sacred music to match?
- I believe reclaiming our musical traditions starts at the family level. I’m a classically trained singer and have studied music for years and I’m dedicated to laying my musical gifts at the feet of Jesus and in the service to the Church.
I created Sing With Grace to be the least fussy and most Catholic music study you’ll ever play for your kids.
Catholic music at the click of a button.
No fuss. Simply press play on the weekly, less than 10-minute Sing With Grace episode to bring a wealth of beautiful music to your kids.
Authentically Catholic. Listen and learn hymns& chant relevant to the liturgical year. No terrible 1970s songs here.
Pray more. Saint Paul calls us to “pray without ceasing.” What better way to equip your family to do so than by putting edifying and joyful music in their hearts?
Ready to give your kids the gift of sacred music?
I would be delighted to teach your kids!
Each lesson is about 7-10 minutes long and include interactive elements like singing aloud and audio snippets of sacred music. They’re engaging and enjoyable for kids 6+! Each month, members also receive a workbook with activities to entertain and teach younger kids as well.
My hope is that families can listen to it together (I haven’t added any ‘kid’ sound effects or silly noises.)
See the incredible testimonials above! Also: the Catholic Church has long acclaimed sacred music as the most important art-form to connect the faithful to Our Lord. The exhalation in singing is a natural form of stress relief. The sacred texts and melodies in Catholic music in addition to the relaxing benefits of singing are the perfect combination to instill in kids a lifelong love of music AND worshipping God!
Sing With Grace = Music Education + Catholic Theology.
Absolutely! For October 2023, the Sing With Grace lessons include:
- A hymn history and music breakdown lesson on “Beautiful Angel” for the Oct. 2nd feast day and “Adoro Te Devote” for Ordinary Time
- A professional recording of each piece by Floriani and myself
- Famous composer study on Father Antonio Vivaldi
- A music analysis and listening snippets of “Autumn” from “The Four Seasons”
- A professional ensemble playing the “Autumn” concerto
- A study of Vivaldi’s Magnificat
- A professional recording of the same
- Dictionary sheet, word search, & coloring page
- Further reading and resources should you like to dive deeper!
Simply open your Sing With Grace account and press play on the first lesson. In your inbox each week, you’ll receive a reminder and link to the study.
The hymns and music are connected to the liturgical calendar, but I am specifically choosing Catholic music that is applicable to many seasons of life!
Click the “join now” button on this page to sign up via Kajabi, the host for the studies.
There are no refunds for the studies due to its downloadable nature.
You can cancel anytime, and won’t be charged for the next month’s Sing With Grace episodes. You will lose access to all of the studies on the platform you subscribed on immediately (I can’t change this setting).