cATHOLIC MUSIC EDUCATION AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON
It’s about time your kids sang traditional sacred music instead of those cringey 70s songs at your parish.
Simply sit your kids of any age down for breakfast and press play on the weekly episode of Sing With Grace and they’ll sing along with hymns, explore the history of saintly composers, and begin to learn Catholic music by heart.
I see you Googling “traditional Catholic hymns” but being met with a list of less-than-reverent happy-clappy songs somebody a couple of generations ago labeled as ‘Catholic.’ Join Sing With Grace and teach your toddlers and teens to hum “Adoro Te Devote” instead of “Lord of the Dance.”
In addition to exploring the works of Catholic saints, contextualize history for your children with pieces by Father Antonio Vivaldi, Saint Hildegard of Bingen, Johann Christian Bach, and Saint Thomas Aquinas–a new composer every month. I pinky-promise they will be reverent and talented ones.
10 Minutes or Less
You think: I want my kids to learn “Immaculate Mary” and other sacred songs that will point them to God! But we just signed up them all up for soccer, there’s literally no time . . . which makes you feel overwhelmed and perhaps a little guilty and so you put off the music education stuff for another day. Fellow mama! You don’t have to have a full-on 30-minute lecture to teach your kids music. Play the music lessons at the breakfast table or in the car on the way to soccer!
The musical tradition of the universal Church is a treasure of inestimable value, greater even than that of any other art.
1. Hymn Histories & Musical Breakdowns
2. Hymn ‘Repeat-After-Me’ Singalongs
3. Professional Recordings
to Sing by Heart
You know there are hundreds of beautiful Catholic hymns and traditional chants that your kids could be singing by heart…but you’re not sure where to find them.
You *are* sure that they’re not in your parish hymnal that contains mostly sentimental tunes from the 70s.
Every month in the Sing With Grace studies we cover two new hymns and two famous compositions so your family can take the time to explore the hymn’s history and learn them by heart.
Sing With Grace is devoted to sharing beautiful Catholic music with families who yearn to fill their domestic church with sounds that glorify the Lord and soothe the soul.
The only downside?
Now you’ll have to explain to your kids why the parish music is almost heretical.
Why should you bother teaching your kids sacred music?
Why Take the Time to Teach Sacred Music?
It's lovely to meet you!
I'm a Catholic musician dedicated to inspiring younger generations to love Our Lord through the beauty of sacred music.
- I’m on a mission to give Catholic mamas the resources to bring Catholic music into their homes.
- When I converted from Anglicanism to Catholicism 5 years ago, I was shocked to hear the music at my Catholic parish was nowhere *close* to as reverent or glorifying as the traditional chant and Mass settings at the Protestant service. It had me second-guess my conversion–shouldn’t the Church with the True Presence of Christ have sacred music to match?
- I believe reclaiming our musical traditions starts at the family level. I’m a classically trained singer and have studied music for years and I’m dedicated to laying my musical gifts at the feet of Jesus and in the service to the Church.
I created Sing With Grace to be the least fussy and most Catholic music study you’ll ever play for your kids.
Your go-to resource for Catholic music education.
Every week, I share music with your family. Over the month you’ll hear two pieces of good and beautiful Catholic music. One old, one new (like, 1800s new). And one Christian-inspired classic composition so your kids learn a broad range of music from liturgical or religious to operatic and orchestral.
Once you sign up, all you have to do is choose a time of day or day of the week to click play on the study. As long as your kids are listening, they’re learning!
Now when you’re hanging out with your cradle Catholic or musician friends, your kids will know hymns by heart.
Join Sing With Grace
Join in October to lock in the exclusive founders’ price of $9/mo!
Ready to give your kids the gift of sacred music?
I would be delighted to teach your kids!
Each lesson is about 7-10 minutes long and include interactive elements like singing aloud and audio snippets of sacred music. They’re engaging and enjoyable for kids 6+! Each month, members also receive a workbook with activities to entertain and teach younger kids as well.
My hope is that families can listen to it together (I haven’t added any ‘kid’ sound effects or silly noises.)
See the incredible testimonials above! Also: the Catholic Church has long acclaimed sacred music as the most important art-form to connect the faithful to Our Lord. The exhalation in singing is a natural form of stress relief. The sacred texts and melodies in Catholic music in addition to the relaxing benefits of singing are the perfect combination to instill in kids a lifelong love of music AND worshipping God!
Sing With Grace = Music Education + Catholic Theology.
Absolutely! For October 2023, the Sing With Grace lessons include:
- A hymn history and music breakdown lesson on “Beautiful Angel” for the Oct. 2nd feast day and “Adoro Te Devote” for Ordinary Time
- A professional recording of each piece by Floriani and myself
- Famous composer study on Father Antonio Vivaldi
- A music analysis and listening snippets of “Autumn” from “The Four Seasons”
- A professional ensemble playing the “Autumn” concerto
- A study of Vivaldi’s Magnificat
- A professional recording of the same
- Dictionary sheet, word search, & coloring page
- Further reading and resources should you like to dive deeper!
Simply open your Sing With Grace account and press play on the first lesson. In your inbox each week, you’ll receive a reminder and link to the study.
The hymns and music are connected to the liturgical calendar, but I am specifically choosing Catholic music that is applicable to many seasons of life!
Click the “join now” button on this page to sign up via Kajabi, the host for the studies.
There are no refunds for the studies due to its downloadable nature.
You can cancel anytime, and won’t be charged for the next month’s Sing With Grace episodes. You will lose access to all of the studies on the platform you subscribed on immediately (I can’t change this setting).