When prepping for an audition or performance, it’s always a good idea to get some outside feedback. You can ask your friends, your mom, a teacher, or me!
If you don’t already know, here’s a bit about me and the Sing With Grace blog’s mission!
The TLDR is I’m a classically trained, multi-genre vocalist who wants to help you polish your audition for free. I’ll give you non-sugar-coated, professional advice on your musicality, pitch, physicality, character concentration, and the overall impact of your audition!
Is this for you? I’m offering these free vocal performance evaluations to:
- Musical Theatre Auditioners
- Jazz Vocalists
- Classical Vocalists
- Country / Folk Singers
as those are my preferred genres!
So how do you get evaluated?
- Simply “buy” this listing (it’s 100% free, no tax, no nothing. You’re simply giving me permission to email you. I promise I will never spam you or bother you. That’s the worst and I’m a real person who also hates that.)
- I’ll email you instructions for what to include in the video I’ll evaluate, preferences on video & microphone quality, and some more preliminary information!
- You’ll record your audition or performance (no-stress) and send it to me.
- I’ll evaluate your performance using the aforementioned criterion and email you my feedback!
I can’t wait to give you some feedback on your audition (or performance)
P.S. I won’t share your video or information or anything unless you give me permission to do so.